What did you think of our 15-Day Challenge???
Thanks so much for contributing all of your questions/challenges to create this event, and thank you to everyone who participated! :D I hope you had fun completing the challenges, and more important, I hope you got the chance to meet other crochet lovers and learn more about them.
Like I’ve said before, I started this Tumblr because I really wanted to create a place where we could all meet each other, support each other, and generally share our love for this craft. I pitched the idea of the 15-Day Challenge as a way for bloggers to start interacting within our community, and I hope that goal has been achieved. :)
If you have a moment, I’d love to hear your feedback (good or bad) regarding any of the following questions:
1. What did you think of the 15-Day experience? Did anyone complete the whole 15 days consecutively? :P (I totally failed)
2. How could it be improved if we do this again in the future?
3. Did you look at each post’s notes before/after to see how other crocheters completed the challenge?
4. Did you check out others’ blogs and meet new crocheters because of this event?
5. How could we encourage more interaction between community members in the future? (One way: I’ll be featuring crocheters who posted photos on Day 1 of our challenge as a way to link names with faces, so I hope you’ll say hi to those who are featured! :P)
Feel free to answer below this post or in my ask box.
Thanks again for being a part of the 15-Day Challenge and for being a part of this blog! <3