need help …
R8: ch1, turn, sc x 3, skip sl st, sc x 4, W (mark middle/2nd stitch), sc x 4, skip sl st, sc x 4, skip sl st, sc x 4, W, sc x 4, skip sl st, sc x 2, V, sc x 2, V, sc x 14, V, sc x 2, sl st to 1st sc of current round; bind off —56 st.
What does the bolded part mean?
Should I skip a stitch & sl st into the next stitch or .. what ?
11 Notes/ Hide
- crochetitaintso answered: It means that you SKIP the slip stitch (in the precious row) and then continue in the stitch following.
- theonlysong answered: it would be easier if i saw the previous row but i agree with the others i belive it wants you to skip the sl st in the previous row
- ttimetwiddle answered: I don’t know what your project looks like, but it is telling you to skip the slip stitch. By mistake, they could mean skip with a slip st.
- lady-briana answered: I think you had a slip stitch in the row before and need to ignore that sl st. Just move onto the sc x 4 in the next actual stitch.
- beccading answered: you are bang on. it looks like you were doing slip stitches in the previos row (sl st) . so ‘skip’ one and carry on in the next
- cliftonsvarietyshow answered: it means you should skip over the slip stitch in the previous row and go to the next stitch for the next set of 4 sc
- we-love-crocheting reblogged this from dearte
- elementaryprosody answered: It means you skip the slip stitch. I’m not sure what the previous part of the pattern looked like, but likely in row 7 you sl st somewhere.
- louiseness answered: Does it have you slip stitch j
- dearte posted this